Saturday, May 2, 2009

With Time to Spare...

When everything runs through my mind, whether it be the things i have to do pertaining to school, young life, my future, my friends, or whatever else.. these thoughts all seem to hit me all at once with out disreguard to what that does to me, losing sleep and making myself feel sick about it. I know most people see me as someone who is goofy, sarcastic, and is pretty easy going, and i'm not saying that isn't part of me, cause it is. But there is another part of me that has much more deeper and concerned thoughts and emotions about where i'm going and where this journey is taking me and who's gonna be part of it. Today my mom asked me how i was doing and i told her i was stressed and why is everything all at once? and she said well life isn't always easy... good point. and i was talking to my good friend kelly the other day and i told her that my life motto should be, "i don't know!" cause sometime i don't where i stand. i know there are some of you that i'm pretty open with as far as life goes, and some of you have been there longer than others but i'm so thankful you have been there to listen to listen to my frustrations and rantings. On my way to school this morning i saw a sign infront of a church that said, "try your best, and let Jesus do the rest." Corny, but a great point.

No comments:

Post a Comment