Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inside the lines.

have you ever seriously thought about the decisions you make? or why you might choose one thing over another? something I realized is that I have an easier time making decisions with tough things, its not like I rush into things, but more so where I stand. I realize that a lot of people are not in place where I'm at and that some people will choose certain things because thats whats "comfortable" for them even if they don't realize it or won't admit it. So what if the trail is long or you can't see exactly whats coming around the next turn? thats part of life... NOT KNOWING! But you have to have FAITH and TRUST that its going to work on in the end... I really don't like when people are so shortsighted because thats like saying I'm only willing to go this far(draws a line in the dirt). So my question is who really wants to live their life like that? inside the lines....

No comments:

Post a Comment