Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Truth.

When I drive home I tend to think about you and why things are like this.

I read some of the things that had been written recently.

The things that matter in this life are sharing it those whom you care about and loving Him.

You miss the point all the time.

You care about me because I cared about you.... Not just because of what I said, but because of my actions.

That's why you heart struggles with it, but you constantly try to stomp it out because you don't like being vulnerable and you are afraid of someone truly accepting you. You know deep down that's why you aren't talking to me. It isn't lust. It is love you feel for me and that is scary to you. Always has been scary for you.

What do we have to gain by slamming the door on something that's matters to us?

I don't think you have ever placed me above Him and I don't feel like I was on a pedestal.

The truth is that I love you. You matter because of who He showed me who you are.

I wish you would realize that you can't stop something that He has put on your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment