Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Open my eyes...

I feel like I have been awakened... 

That this life is GOOD because HE IS GOOD... 

There are times where you think you know so much... 

But you really don't. 

You will never have all the answers...

And the truth is you don't need them all.

If you knew the answer to everything... Then where is the mystery? Where is the adventure of learning? 

God doesn't call me to know everything, but He does call me to trust Him... and to follow Him when He leads. 

This life moves faster than sometimes we want to admit. While some days drag on... Before we know it another year has gone by... And before we know it has been several years... 

There is so much I want from this life... Things I want see... Places I want to go... Things I want to experience... to grow in my relationship with Christ... and someone to share all this with... 

I am a simple man. I know I could go do these things on my own... But I don't just want stories. I want memories to share and remember with that someone who means the most to me... and to always be making more memories. 




Father, you are the only one who truly knows my heart and you know the concerns of my heart, my desires, my faults, my failures... and yet you love me wholly for who I am. I ask that your love would wash over my heart. I am broken and hurt... But you are there. I ask that you would give me what I need and that you would open my eyes. May the scales fall from my eyes to see what you really have in store for me. I am so thankful for your love for me. 

Amen... 



"This is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization
It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me..."



No comments:

Post a Comment